Learn more about symptoms of vision problems which affect reading, learning, sports performance and much more.
There will be road construction on the streets that surround our building from 4/16/2014-5/20/2014.
Please give yourself a few extra minutes when traveling to our office.
Thank you, The Staff at Lifetime Eye Care wants everyone to stay safe
At Lifetime Eye Care we provide:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations and Eye Health Care for All Ages, Infants and Preschoolers to Seniors
- Treatment of Eye Disease and Surgery Co-Management
- Full Service Fashion Optical with Designer Frames and Advanced Lens Technology
- Contact Lens Care including Bifocal, Astigmatism and Corneal Refractive Therapy Lenses for myopia reduction
- Neuro Developmental Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, Visual Processing and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Neuro-Optometric Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Concussion, Whiplash, CP, MS, Parkinsons. etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Vision Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Dizziness or Motion Sickness
- Extensive Optical and Contact Lens Care