We are currently experiencing difficulties with our phone system. Please try back periodically if you are having difficulties reaching us.
We hope to have this fixed soon. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Learn more about symptoms of vision problems which affect reading, learning, sports performance and much more.
At Lifetime Eye Care we provide:
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations and Eye Health Care for All Ages, Infants and Preschoolers to Seniors
- Treatment of Eye Disease and Surgery Co-Management
- Full Service Fashion Optical with Designer Frames and Advanced Lens Technology
- Contact Lens Care including Bifocal, Astigmatism and Corneal Refractive Therapy Lenses for myopia reduction
- Neuro Developmental Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, Visual Processing and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Neuro-Optometric Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Concussion, Whiplash, CP, MS, Parkinsons. etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Vision Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Dizziness or Motion Sickness
- Extensive Optical and Contact Lens Care