Early diagnosis and treatment of vision and eye health problems before they interfere with development will enable your child to achieve their full potential.
Infant and Preschool Vision
- Vision Development Begins in Infancy: How can I help?
- Foundation for Learning Laid in Infancy
- Vision and Development: How do I know if everything’s OK?
- Preschool Vision Development Checklist
- Vision Enhancement Activities for the First Five Years of Life
- How to Identify & Treat Learning Related Vision Problems
- Learning Problem? Is it attention, potential or just a vision problem?
- Attention Deficits: A developmental approach
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye)
- Strabismus (Wandering Eye)
Vision Care for Children with Special Needs
- Learning Disabilities
- Developmental Delays
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Down’s Syndrome
- Hearing Impairment